Incheon Utd advances to K League 1 Final A for 2 consecutive seasons… 8th, draw with Ulsan

Professional soccer K-League 1 Incheon United FC succeeded in boarding the last train to the Final A. Advance to Final A for 2 consecutive seasons.

Incheon United drew 0-0 with Ulsan Hyundai in the 33rd round of ‘Hana One Q K League 1 2023’ held at Ulsan Munsu Soccer Stadium at 3 pm on the 8th.

Incheon United ranked last in Final A, recording 48 points with 12 wins, 12 draws, and 9 losses in a total of 33 games. As a result, the top six teams in Final A were confirmed as 1st place Ulsan Hyundai, 2nd place Pohang Steelers, 3rd place Gwangju FC, 4th place Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, 5th place Daegu FC, and 6th place Incheon United FC.스포츠토토

Incheon United played in a 3-4-3 formation that day. Kim Bo-seop, Mugosa, and Park Seung-ho were deployed forward as strikers, while Jeong Dong-yoon, Kim Do-hyuk, Lee Myung-ju, and Kim Jun-yeop played in the midfield. The defenders include Oh Ban-seok, Kim Dong-min, and Kim Yeon-soo, forming a back three, with Kim Dong-heon guarding the goal.

Incheon United failed to score the first goal in the 2nd minute of the first half when Mugosa received a pass from Jeong Dong-yoon and his shot missed the goal. Afterwards, Incheon United used the right side in the 28th minute of the first half to approach the Ulsan camp, looking for an opportunity to attack. Kim Do-hyuk received the ball from Jeong Dong-yoon and shot, but it was blocked by the goalkeeper, ending the first half with a score of 0-0.

In the second half, Incheon reorganized its solid defense and attack power, and Ulsan tried to turn the atmosphere around by replacing players.

In the 20th minute of the second half, Incheon United changed the atmosphere of the game by replacing Mugosa and Oh Ban-seok and replacing them with Hernández and Kwon Han-jin. In the 27th minute of the second half, Myung-Joo Lee passed to Do-Hyuk Kim, who was entering the side. Kim Do-hyuk, who penetrated Ulsan’s defense, fired a low, quick cross from the left towards Kim Bo-seop, but missed the goal.

Afterwards, Incheon United removed Park Seung-ho and brought in Gerso to focus on attack. Ulsan’s threatening attack continued at the end of the second half of the game, but thanks to goalkeeper Kim Dong-heon’s save, they did not concede a goal.

At the official press conference after the game, Incheon United coach Cho Seong-hwan said, “I am not satisfied with the performance, but I think advancing to Final A is positive,” and added, “I will do my best to make the season better than last season.”

Leave a Reply